Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Teacher/Leader Effectiveness
- Audience: Principals and Teachers Description Explain why the State-provided growth measures use student growth and not student achievement for educator evaluation Describe concepts used in the State...
- This is the evening presentation from the Teacher Session on day three of the Network Team Institute held August 13-17, 2012.
- This is the evening presentation from the Principal Session on day three of the Network Team Institute held August 13-17, 2012.
- This is the evening presentation, The Video Project, from day two of the Network Team Institute held October 10-11, 2012.
- This evening presentation, New York State Growth Model for Educator Evaluation 2011-12, was presented on day one of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012.
- This workbook is designed to assist NTs/NTEs, District Superintendents and superintendents in their ongoing CCSS, APPR and DDI implementation efforts. The tools in the workbook are aligned to the...
- CCSS Draft District Road Map for 2012-13 - These presentation slides from the July 2012 Network Team Institute provide an overview of the network teams implementation workbook. CCSS APPR and DDI...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- This is the evening presentation from day two of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Differentiation for Special Education in a Common Core WorldEvaluating...