Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 1 Module Focus Sessions (6-9) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include opportunities...
- Video Professional Development: Common Core in Action Time: 90 minutes Description The ENY video project has more instructional videos - and is continuing to grow. Videos are now being sent out via ...
- DDI and Assessments in Mathematics: Analyzing and Tracking Data Time: 90 minutes Description This is the second in a three-part series on DDI in math. By attending this session, participants will...
- Session 2, 3, 5 and 6 Module Focus – Grades 6, 7, 8 and 9 Description Participants experience a high-level overview of the mathematical concepts presented within the specified modules. This provides...
- Session 2 Panel Discussion - TBD Time: 60 minutes Description Resources Required Grades 6-12 Materials - TBD
- Session 3 Module Focus Sessions (6, 8, 10) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include...
- Sustainability Planning - Brainstorming needs for 2014-15 Metrics Sustainability and Expectations Questionnaire form Time: 90 minutes Description Participants in this sustainability planning session...
- Session 1 Differentiation in A Story of Ratios and Functions Description This session introduces a major theme of the two-day conference: Implementation that accommodates the needs of various...
- Session 7 Shared Leadership that Supports Developing Effective Accommodation Practices Description Participants engage in an exploratory conversation based on the question: “What does shared...
- Session 4 Shifts that Support Teaching, Learning, and Monitoring Student Progress in Mathematics Description This session begins with a presentation that provides participants with an in-depth look...