Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades K-5 (A Story of Units).
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- Audience: Teacher Ambassadors Description Teacher Ambassadors will be prepared to effectively implement the 3-8 research modules.
- Audience: Network Teams Description Network Team members will receive tools and strategies to help Network Team members will be prepared to support schools in effectively implementing the 3-8...
- Audience: Principals, Teachers, NTI Leaders Description This module is designed to support high-quality implementation of CKLA. The focus will be on understanding ways CKLA materials can accommodate...
- Audience: Principals, Teachers, NTI Leaders Description Universal Design for Learning (UDL) allows educators to support children with a variety of needs as they progress toward common learning goals...
- Audience: Principals Description In this session leaders gain a high level understanding of the instructional concepts presented in the newly released modules at each grade level. Through practice...
- Audience: Principals Description Principals will be prepared to support teachers in implementing the research modules through effective feedback, particularly around appropriate scaffolding/not over...