Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 3 Addressing the Reading Foundations Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes Description This session will introduce participants to the Foundational Reading and Language Standard Supplemental Materials...
- Session 1 Addressing Students' Foundational Needs Time: 60 minutes Description Analyze and problem solve systemic issues related to meeting students' reading foundation and other skill needs....
- Session 2 Implementation and Planning in a Transition Year Time: 45 minutes Description This session serves as a guide to help teachers make instructional choices during this transition year and...
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades K-5 (A Story of Units).
- Session 3 Module Focus Sessions (1, 3, 5) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include...
- Audience: Teachers Description Teachers will learn practical strategies for enhancing their comprehensive approach to literacy instruction for all students. In addition, they will learn to adapt...
- Session 1 Module Focus Sessions (K, 2, 4) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include...