Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Day 1 Session 1 Grades 6-7 Module 1 Presentation Exemplar Module Analysis: Grades 6-7 Module 1 Grades 6-7 Progressions Problem Grade 8 Module 1 TA L4 Sprintout Day 1 Session 2 Grade 8 Module 1...
- Grades 6-8 Curriculum Materials Grades 6-8 Mathematics Curriculum Map Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1 Grade 7 Mathematics Module 1 Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1 Grades 9-12 Curriculum Materials Grades 9-...
- Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1: Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation In Grade 8 Module 1, students expand their basic knowledge of positive integer exponents and prove the Laws of Exponents for...
- The purpose of this document is to serve as a resource to middle school English Language Arts teachers in launching and sustaining a strong independent reading program. Many teachers already have...
- In the Common Core, students are challenged to read complex texts to build content knowledge, literacy skills, and academic vocabulary. Each NYS Grades 3–8 ELA module includes one or more “central”...
- Working With Evidence: Taking a Stand In this second module, students will continue to develop their ability to closely read text while studying the theme of taking a stand. During the first half of...
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 2 (Go to Day One Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 (Go to Day Two Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...