Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- This video series is designed to support and equip New York teachers and instructional leaders with information and updates regarding Social Studies. Each video provides a brief overview to consider...
- Audience Network Teams and Teachers Description Training materials provided here support implementation of A Story of Units. Training Videos: Videos that are referenced in these sessions are only...
- Audience Principals, Administrators, and other School Leaders Description Training materials provided here support implementation of A Story of Units.
- Project Based Learning - Adapting the Modules for the 21st Century Learner Andrea Miller, Carthage Central School District, Assistant Superintendent Jen Myers, Carthage Central School District,...
- K-12 Social Studies Update: Implementation and Strategic Next Steps Greg Ahlquist, Webster Central Schools, 2013 NYS Teacher of the Year, State Education Department Social Studies Consultant...
- Professional Development Turnkey Kit: Prekindergarten ELA Professional Development Turnkey Kit: K-2 ELA
- Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 3-8 ELA: Principals Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 3-8 ELA: Teachers
- Audience Principals and District Leaders Description Participants will learn Expeditionary Learning’s processes for creating the modules based on the “4 Ts” – targets, topics, texts, and tasks. ...
- Audience Coaches and Teachers Description Coaches and Teachers will deeply examine the process used by Expeditionary Learning to design the grades 3-8 ELA Curriculum. This NTI will enable...