Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Systematizing communications on APPR Leveraging elements of the system to deliver feedback and inform developments Calibrated use of Evaluation...
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Getting Clear about the Shifts Orienting to the Evidence Collection Tools Collecting Evidence of the Shifts in Action Prioritizing Feedback for...
- Audience: Principals and NT Members Description This professional development series introduces the Core Proficiencies Unit Series and builds teachers’ capacity to implement each of these units....
- Audience: Teachers and NT Members Description Explain the features and purpose of the Core Proficiencies Units. Identify CCSS aligned curriculum. Identify and correct common errors teachers make when...
- Audience: Principals & District Leaders Description Session 1: Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Session 2: Impactful PD Rubric Session 3: Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Session 4:...
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....