Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Subject: High School Algebra
- Student Outcomes Students interpret the function and its graph and use them to answer questions related to the model, including calculating the rate of change over an interval, and always using an...
- Student Outcomes Students model functions described verbally in a given context using graphs, tables, or algebraic representations.
- Student Outcomes Students use linear, quadratic, and exponential functions to model data from tables, and choose the regression most appropriate to a given context. They use the correlation...
- Student Outcomes Students write equations to model data from tables, which can be represented with linear, quadratic, or exponential functions, including several from Lessons 4 and 5. They recognize...
- Student Outcomes Students create a two-variable equation that models the graph from a context. Function types include linear, quadratic, exponential, square root, cube root, and absolute value. ...
- Student Outcomes Students make sense of a contextual situation that can be modeled with linear, quadratic, and exponential functions when presented as a word problem. They analyze a verbal...
- Student Outcomes From a graphic representation, students recognize the function type, interpret key features of the graph, and create an equation or table to use as a model of the context for...
- Student Outcomes Students solve complex quadratic equations, including those with a leading coefficient other than 1, by completing the square. Some solutions may be irrational. Students draw...