Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- View Webinar: Enhancing Family Engagement The Common Core State Standards help to create clear expectations for what children should know and be able to do in key areas: reading, writing, speaking...
- This is a series of videos aimed at helping parents navigate and better understand the Common Core Standards. Video for Parents and Families about the Common Core Assessments This video is about...
- Sites and games aimed at helping students practice key skills of the Common Core Standards. Granny Prix Granny Prix is a fun activity that helps students work on fluency. Diaper Derby Diaper...
- This is a series of materials, websites and guides aimed at helping parents navigate the Common Core Standards. Common Core Shifts for Students and Parents These practical guides (in English,...
- This document helps families talk to students about their test results.
- In Spring 2013, New York State administered the first ELA/Literacy and Mathematics Common Core tests intended to provide students, families, educators, and the public better measures of student...
- This toolkit includes materials to plan a training or series of trainings to help parents understand college readiness and the Common Core standards. The links on this page include including planning...
- The Parents’ Guide to Student Success was developed by the National Parent Teacher Association® (PTA) in response to the Common Core Standards. The National PTA® created the guides in English and...