Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.ID.2
- Interpreting Categorical And Quantitative Data
- Summarize, Represent, And Interpret Data On A Single Count Or Measurement Variable
- State Standard:
- Use statistics appropriate to the shape of the data distribution to compare center (median, mean) and spread (interquartile range, standard deviation) of two or more different data sets.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.