Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.BF.1.c
- Building Functions
- Build A Function That Models A Relationship Between Two Quantities
- State Standard:
- (+) Compose functions. For example, if T(y) is the temperature in the atmosphere as a function of height, and h(t) is the height of a weather balloon as a function of time, then T(h(t)) is the temperature at the location of the weather balloon as a function of time.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.