Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.BF.1.b
- Building Functions
- Build A Function That Models A Relationship Between Two Quantities
- State Standard:
- Combine standard function types using arithmetic operations. For example, build a function that models the temperature of a cooling body by adding a constant function to a decaying exponential, and relate these functions to the model.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.