Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.SSE.3.c
- Seeing Structure In Expressions
- Write Expressions In Equivalent Forms To Solve Problems
- State Standard:
- Use the properties of exponents to transform expressions for exponential functions. For example the expression 1.15t can be rewritten as (1.151/12)12t ≈ 1.01212t to reveal the approximate equivalent monthly interest rate if the annual rate is 15%.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.