Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.CED.1
- Creating Equations
- Create Equations That Describe Numbers Or Relationships
- State Standard:
- Create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems. Include equations arising from linear and quadratic functions, and simple rational and exponential functions.
- Student Outcomes Students create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems. Students create equations in two or more variables to represent relationships between...
- Student Outcomes Students learn the meaning and notation of recursive sequences in a modeling setting. Students use recursive sequences to model and answer problems. Students create equations and...
- Student Outcomes Students investigate a problem that can be solved by reasoning quantitatively and by creating equations in one variable. They compare the numerical approach to the algebraic approach...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...
- Algebra I Module 3: Linear and Exponential Functions In earlier grades, students define, evaluate, and compare functions and use them to model relationships between quantities. In this module,...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...