Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.APR.2
- Arithmetic With Polynomials And Rational Expressions
- Understand The Relationship Between Zeros And Factors Of Polynomials
- State Standard:
- Know and apply the Remainder Theorem: For a polynomial p(x) and a number a, the remainder on division by x – a is p(a), so p(a) = 0 if and only if (x – a) is a factor of p(x).
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.