Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 8.NS.1
- The Number System
- Know That There Are Numbers That Are Not Rational, And Approximate Them By Rational Numbers.
- State Standard:
- Know that numbers that are not rational are called irrational. Understand informally that every number has a decimal expansion; for rational numbers show that the decimal expansion repeats eventually, and convert a decimal expansion which repeats eventually into a rational number.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.