Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 8.F.2
- Define, Evaluate, And Compare Functions.
- State Standard:
- Compare properties of two functions each represented in a different way (algebraically, graphically, numerically in tables, or by verbal descriptions). For example, given a linear function represented by a table of values and a linear function represented by an algebraic expression, determine which function has the greater rate of change.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.