Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand Place Value.
- State Standard:
- Understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones. Understand the following as special cases:
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.