Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.MD.2
- Measurement And Data
- Measure Lengths Indirectly And By Iterating Length Units.
- State Standard:
- Express the length of an object as a whole number of length units, by laying multiple copies of a shorter object (the length unit) end to end; understand that the length measurement of an object is the number of same-size length units that span it with no gaps or overlaps. Limit to contexts where the object being measured is spanned by a whole number of length units with no gaps or overlaps.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.