Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Teacher/Leader Effectiveness
- The instructional groups are productive and are appropriate to the students and to the instructional purposes of the lesson. All students are fully engaged.
- Students in the established instructional groups are productive and engaged in the task set before them.
- The teacher monitors the progress of groups of students in their learning through the use of diagnostic prompts to ensure understanding.
- The teacher monitors the progress of groups of students in the curriculum, eliciting information about student learning through the use of diagnostic prompts.
- The teacher monitors the progress of a group of students in the curriculum, asking questions and prompting the students in order to elicit information about their understanding of the material.
- The teacher's feedback as she helps students search for evidence in the text is timely and of consistently high quality.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and based on high quality questions that guide student thinking.
- The teacher's feedback to the student is timely and focused, and the student can make immediate use of the feedback in his learning.
- Students assess and monitor the quality of their own work against the assessment criteria and performance standards using an exit ticket.
- The teacher persists in finding new ways to assist a student who is struggling with a concept, providing multiple opportunities for understanding.