Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Teacher/Leader Effectiveness
- Teacher's spoken and written language is clear. Content and grammar are accurate. Graphic examples of student work are connected to key vocabulary and previously studied artists.
- Teacher articulates how success will be measured. Students can articulate how their success will be measured.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and based on high quality questions. The feedback helps guide students to deeper understanding of the material and allows them to use that...
- Teacher-student interactions demonstrate general caring and respect. Teacher patiently helps out with technical issues and students wait quietly for his assistance where necessary, but are not afraid...
- Teacher-student interactions are friendly and demonstrate general caring and respect. Teacher patiently helps out with technical issues and students wait quietly for his assistance where necessary.
- Teacher's purpose for the lesson or unit is clear, including where it is situated within broader learning. (This is day 2 of a process that describes, analyzes, interprets, and evaluates the art...
- Teacher's explanation of content is appropriate and connects with students' knowledge of key vocabulary and specific artists.
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and uses high-quality questions to guide student thinking; he then asks students to use that learning to develop alternate solutions to the problem.