Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Teacher/Leader Effectiveness
- Teacher-student interactions demonstrate general caring and respect. Teacher patiently helps out with technical issues and students wait quietly for his assistance where necessary, but are not afraid...
- Teacher directions and procedures are clear to the students. Teacher adjusts explanations to meet student needs.
- Teacher's procedures are clearly posted for the students.
- Teacher's spoken and written language is clear. Content and grammar are accurate. Graphic examples of student work are connected to key vocabulary and previously studied artists.
- Teacher articulates how success will be measured. Students can articulate how their success will be measured.
- Teacher articulates how success will be measured by defining and providing examples of "rich conversation."
- Teacher provides clear directions for the writing and gives students time to respond.