Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Teacher/Leader Effectiveness
- Teacher provides clear directions to the students, has them review those directions with each other, and then again with the class as a whole. Teacher clarifies timeframe for the work.
- Teacher checks for understanding and reiterates the directions to students.
- Teacher's directions are clear to students, with focus questions posted for the students and a clarification of a key vocabulary word.
- Teacher's directions are posted and clear to students and tied to posted focus questions. Teacher checks for understanding.
- Teacher's directions are clearly stated to students.
- Teacher's directions are clear and modeled for the students.
- School leaders and educators from the Greece Central School District and Huntington Union Free School District reflect on the ways in which they are using comprehensive talent management systems and...
- This is a series of webinars led by international classroom assessment expert Dr. Sue Brookhart.
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Systematizing communications on APPR Leveraging elements of the system to deliver feedback and inform developments Calibrated use of Evaluation...