Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 2 Research Teams Skill Development Time: 90 minutes Description Analyze current research regarding reading foundations in the elementary grades and the use of recommended text lists in the...
- Session 4 Adapting Module Tasks at the Lesson Level Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes Description In this session, participants will learn how to adapt and additionally scaffold module tasks to support...
- Session 3 Principal Walk Throughs Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes Description Principals will work to strengthen walkthrough practices to ensure his/her school’s alignment to the CCSS and the shifts in...
- Session 1A Overview of the Modules Time: 60 minutes Description This introductory session is meant for any participants who need a comprehensive overview of the structure and content of the 3-8 ELA...
- Session 4A Maximizing Staff Time to Ensure Quality Literacy Instruction Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes Description Analyze staffing practices to ensure that all students are maximizing literacy...
- Session 5A Looking Ahead: Summer 2014 PD Plan Time: 90 minutes Description Develop a comprehensive professional development plan to support Common Core Implementation in the 2014-15 school year....
- Session 5 Adapting and Creating Additional Module Assessments Time: 90 minutes Description Learn to adapt or design assessments for use within the context of the modules while still maintaining their...