Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 2 Bridging the Gaps: Grades 6-9 Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes Description In this session, participants will learn and experience efficient ways to assess and remediate prerequisite knowledge:...
- Session 7 Shared Leadership that Supports Developing Effective Accommodation Practices Description Participants engage in an exploratory conversation based on the question: “What does shared...
- Session 4 Shifts that Support Teaching, Learning, and Monitoring Student Progress in Mathematics Description This session begins with a presentation that provides participants with an in-depth look...
- Session 4 Bridging the Gaps: Grades 6-9 Time: 2 hours Description Learn and experience efficient ways to assess and remediate prerequisite knowledge: Assessing Conceptual Understanding Remediating...
- Session 4 Module Focus Grade 9 Module 2 Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes Description Module Focus sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within each module, including opportunities to...
- Session 2 Impactful PD Rubric Time: 10 min Description Orienting to the PD Rubric, applying it to our context Resources Required Impactful PD Rubric
- Audience: Teachers, Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within instructional modules for Grades 6-8 (A Story of Ratios) and...
- Session 4 Prioritizing Adult Learning for 13-14 Time: 10 min Description Organizing and Prioritizing Adult Learning Objectives
- This video series is designed to support and equip New York teachers and instructional leaders with information and updates regarding Social Studies. Each video provides a brief overview to consider...