Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- This English Language Arts Common Core video features fifth grade students from Ballston Spa, New York. This lesson features Standards RL 5.1 and RL.5.9.
- Grade 2 Math Common Core Instruction: Use modeling and tools to solve three digit subtraction problems
- Working with Evidence: Working Conditions Then and Now In this module, students explore the issue of working conditions, both historical and modern day. As they read and discuss both literary and...
- Working With Evidence: Taking a Stand In this second module, students will continue to develop their ability to closely read text while studying the theme of taking a stand. During the first half of...
- Working with Evidence: Rules to Live By What are “rules to live by”? How do people formulate and use “rules” to improve their lives? How do people communicate these “rules” to others? In this module...
- Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1: Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation In Grade 8 Module 1, students expand their basic knowledge of positive integer exponents and prove the Laws of Exponents for...
- Geometry Module 1: Congruence, Proof, and Constructions Module 1 embodies critical changes in Geometry as outlined by the Common Core. The heart of the module is the study of transformations and the...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Proportional Relationship In this 30-day Grade 7 module, students build upon sixth grade reasoning of ratios and rates to formally define proportional...
- Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Unit Rates Students begin their sixth grade year investigating the concepts of ratio and rate. They use multiple forms of ratio language and ratio notation,...