Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Day 1 Morning Presentation: Literacy Shifts in Content Areas: P-2 Afternoon Presentation: Text-Dependent Questions in the Early Grades Session 1: Literacy Shifts in P‐2 and the Three Pillar Model...
- Description Learn concrete approaches to leverage the video project to lead professional development for small group of educators using instructional video and generate conversations around...
- Description The performance standards for the Common Core Regents Exams in Algebra I and English Language Arts were established through a research-based standard setting process. Panels composed of...
- Description Walk through the Bilingual Common Core Progressions and the ELL Resource Guide for ELA using EngageNY.org curriculum.
- Audience Network Teams, Teachers and Coaches Description This 9-12 ELA Network Team Institute will focus on supporting teachers and coaches to strengthen their implementation of the CCSS through...
- Audience Principals Description This professional development turnkey kit includes the following learning objectives for Principals during the July NTI: To observe and provide feedback on both...
- Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 9-12 ELA: Teachers and Coaches Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 9-12 ELA: Principals
- In his remarks to educators at the Network Team Institute in Albany on July 11, Commissioner John B. King, Jr. spoke of his late uncle, Lt. Col. Haldane King, a Tuskegee Airman.
- Commissioner King addresses educators on the final day of the July 2014 Network Team Institute in Albany.