Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Audience: Principals, Teachers, NTI Leaders Description This module is designed to support high-quality implementation of CKLA. The focus will be on understanding ways CKLA materials can accommodate...
- Session 1 Reaching Every Student Description Participants will examine a case study describing a teachers’ implementation of a CKLA lesson. This case study is a built from observations made in...
- Session 2 UDL as a Framework for Making Scaffolds/Accommodations Description This session will ask participants to read and analyze an article highlighting the principles of UDL and the guidelines...
- Session 3 ELL Specific Supports In Action Description This session focuses on identifying specific strategies that can be applied to support the language development of diverse learners during CKLA. ...
- Session 4 Support and Monitor Progress: The Assessment and Remediation Guide Description Participants will become familiar with the Assessment & Remediation Guide as a tool that can help teachers...
- Session 5 Supporting Diverse Learners: Case Studies Description This session is designed to help participants consider end of the year data (their data or sample data provided) to create a lesson...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- Sustainability Planning - Brainstorming needs for 2014-15 Metrics Sustainability and Expectations Questionnaire form Time: 90 minutes Description Participants in this sustainability planning session...
- Video Professional Development: Common Core in Action Time: 90 minutes Description The ENY video project has more instructional videos - and is continuing to grow. Videos are now being sent out via ...