Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- ELA K-2 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 Download Day 1 PresentationDownload Day 1 Handout Session 1: Stories from the Field In this session, participants will hear from panel members from...
- K-5 Mathematics High-Level Agenda Session 1: Module Focus for G3-M5 Session 1 Presentation Session 1 Handout Curriculum Map Session 2: Coherence - Fractions Across the Grades Session 2 Presentation...
- K-5 Mathematics High-Level Agenda Session 1: Module Focus for GK-M5 Session 1 Presentation Session 1 Handout Curriculum Map Session 2: Coherence - Fractions Across the Grades Session 2 Presentation...
- ELA 3-5 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 Zip file of materials for Session 1 Zip file of materials for Session 2 Zip file of Supplemental Activity ELA 3-5 Professional Development Materials...
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- Students are introduced to counting 10-19 objects by sorting them into 10 ones and some more ones. They count out 10 objects and circle the group. Then they "count on" from 10 to find the total...
- Students use choral response in a fluency activity as they recognize and say the number of dots on each 10-frame, then "count on" from 10 the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- Students count 10-19 sticks by first making a group of 10, then counting them the Say Ten and the regular way.
- Students cut a rectangular shape into 6 equal units. They show three different ways of cutting it.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.