Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 4 Student Learning Objectives 102 for Principals: The 30% Rule for Principals Time: 11 minutes Description: This video explains how principals determine how many SLOs are required for them to...
- Session 5 Leading the SLO Process within Your School Time: 14 minutes Description: This webinar is intended for principals and other district, BOCES, and/or building leaders who are responsible for...
- Session 6 Critical Decisions within SLOs: Target Setting Models Time: 28 minutes Description: This webinar will address one of the critical decisions that need to be made with regard to SLOs, with a...
- Session 7 SLO Results Analysis Webinar Time: 23 minutes Description: The Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Results Analysis webinar provides practical steps for successfully closing out SLOs and...
- Session 8 SLO Results Analysis Webinar II Time: 7 minutes Description: The Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Results Analysis: HEDI calculator webinar provides practical steps for utilizing and...
- Session 9 School-wide Student Learning Objectives Time: 11 minutes Description: This video covers how to develop a school-wide SLO for those educators who need to use this option according to their...
- Exemplars SLO Template and Exemplars Description: The SLO template is the statewide form for teachers to use for writing their SLO(s). SLO exemplars from New York State teachers are also available...
- Description Setting rigorous and ambitious learning goals, combined with the purposeful use of data through both formal and informal assessments, can lead to higher academic performance by students....