Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 3b Argument Writing: Going Deeper with Coaches Time: 75 minutes Description In this session, coaches will learn more about how to coach teachers around module 9.4. Coaches will be able to...
- Session 3a Argument Writing: Going Deeper with Teachers Time: 120 minutes Description: Participants will apply practices and tools to adapt and scaffold curriculum that acknowledges learning...
- Session 2 Argument Writing Introduction Time: 120 minutes Description In this session, participants will experience the cognitive demands of the writing in studying module 9.4 and learn a CCSS...
- Session 1b Introduction for Experienced Module Users Time: 45 minutes Description In this session, participants who have implemented modules will discuss new curriculum materials and consider how the...
- Session 1a New To Modules: Getting Started with the NY 9-12 ELA Curriculum Modules Time: 45 minutes Session Description This session is for participants who have never taught, presented on, or...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers and Coaches Description This 9-12 ELA Network Team Institute will focus on supporting teachers and coaches to strengthen their implementation of the CCSS through...
- Kristen Huff, Senior Fellow for Assessment, explains how NYSED captures and uses professional judgment and experience from the field in order to design Common Core assessments.