Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 (Go to Day Two Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 2 (Go to Day One Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- Working with Evidence: Rules to Live By What are “rules to live by”? How do people formulate and use “rules” to improve their lives? How do people communicate these “rules” to others? In this module...
- In the Common Core, students are challenged to read complex texts to build content knowledge, literacy skills, and academic vocabulary. Each NYS Grades 3–8 ELA module includes one or more “central”...
- The purpose of this document is to serve as a resource to middle school English Language Arts teachers in launching and sustaining a strong independent reading program. Many teachers already have...
- Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Unit Rates Students begin their sixth grade year investigating the concepts of ratio and rate. They use multiple forms of ratio language and ratio notation,...
- Grades 6-8 Curriculum Materials Grades 6-8 Mathematics Curriculum Map Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1 Grade 7 Mathematics Module 1 Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1 Grades 9-12 Curriculum Materials Grades 9-...