Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Students count 10-19 sticks by first making a group of 10, then counting them the Say Ten and the regular way.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- Students use choral response in a fluency activity as they recognize and say the number of dots on each 10-frame, then "count on" from 10 the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- Students are introduced to counting 10-19 objects by sorting them into 10 ones and some more ones. They count out 10 objects and circle the group. Then they "count on" from 10 to find the total...
- Students cut a rectangular shape into 6 equal units. They show three different ways of cutting it.