Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- In this installment of the video professional development series, there are two videos for small groups of educators to learn from the Common Core in practice. The first video does not include...
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades 6-8 (A Story of Ratios) and Grades 9...
- Session 1 Module Focus Sessions (6-9) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include opportunities...
- Session 2 Panel Discussion - TBD Time: 60 minutes Description Resources Required Grades 6-12 Materials - TBD
- Session 3 Module Focus Sessions (6, 8, 10) Description These sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules at grade level. Sessions may also include...
- Audience: NYS Geometry Teachers, Principals, District leaders, Network Teams Description Information on the Regents Examination in Geometry (Common Core) that will be administered for the first time...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- DDI and Assessments in Mathematics: Analyzing and Tracking Data Time: 90 minutes Description This is the second in a three-part series on DDI in math. By attending this session, participants will...
- Sustainability Planning - Brainstorming needs for 2014-15 Metrics Sustainability and Expectations Questionnaire form Time: 90 minutes Description Participants in this sustainability planning session...
- Video Professional Development: Common Core in Action Time: 90 minutes Description The ENY video project has more instructional videos - and is continuing to grow. Videos are now being sent out via ...