Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 3 Approaching Writing in the NY Curriculum Modules (Module 10.1) Time: 75 minutes Description This session will provide participants with an opportunity to dive more deeply into writing...
- Session 4 Principal’s Session: Identifying CCSS Aligned Instruction in Writing Time: 75 minutes Description Participants will be able to identify instructional strategies that are consistent with,...
- Session 5 Assessments (Module 10.1) Time: 90 minutes Description This session will provide participants with an opportunity to dive more deeply into assessments in the NY ELA curriculum modules....
- Session 6 Pre-session: CCSS for ELA/Literacy: Application for struggling learners Support for Students with Diverse Learning Needs (Modules 9.3, 10.1, 11.1) Time: Approximately 45 minutes Description...
- Session 7 Principal’s Session: Addressing school realities Time: 75 minutes Description In this session, participants will consider how to adapt CCSS-aligned curriculum to meet school realities....
- Session 1 Orientation to the NY Curriculum Modules (9.3, 10.1, 11.1) Time: 75 minutes Description The purpose of this session is to familiarize participants with the materials and design features of...
- Session 2A Principal’s Session: Introduction to NTI Goals and Session Framework for Principals Time: 75 minutes Description Participants will be guided through resources available throughout NTI and...
- Network Team Institute Materials The Network Team Institute will begin on time on Friday, February 7. Reminder: Opening session will be in the Clark Auditorium in the Cultural Education Center....