Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 3 CKLA PreK Starting the Day and Routines Description Participants will consider the general pacing and scope and sequence of Starting-the-Day lesson types for Preschool CKLA. Participants...
- Session 4 Small Group Skills Description Participants will consider the general pacing and scope and sequence of Small Group Skills lesson types for Preschool CKLA. Participants will focus deeply on...
- Session 5 Listening and Learning Description Participants will learn the design principles behind the Listening & Learning strand and begin to develop an understanding of how a content rich...
- Session 6 Interactive Reading Support to Promote Language and Vocabulary Description Participants will gain familiarity with read-aloud Guided Listening Supports that facilitate language and...
- Session 7 CKLA PreK Additional Features Description Participants will become familiar with the additional features of Preschool CKLA that support instruction and learning. These include Take Home...
- Session 1 Overview of CKLA-PreK Description Participants will begin be reflecting on where language and literacy are currently addressed within their daily routine. Next, educators will be oriented...
- Session 2 Language stimulation and support strategies Description Participants will become familiar with the key reasons for and elements of oral language support within CKLA. Participants will learn...
- Audience: Principals, Teachers, NTI Leaders Description This training module is designed to help participants ‘get started’ implementing the CKLA-Preschool program. The training helps participants...