Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Common Core Math - A Different Approach to Teaching the EngageNY Curriculum Kristin Luconte, Rochester City School District, Grade 2 teacher, highlighted teacher in EngageNY Video Project Description...
- Audience Teachers, NTI Leaders Description This Turnkey Kit is designed to build teachers’ and administrators’ understanding of how CKLA materials can be used to support diverse learners as well as...
- Audience Teachers, NTI Leaders Description This training is designed to support teachers, coaches, and administrators with building learners’ knowledge. Participants will learn how to use Interactive...
- Professional Development Turnkey Kit: Prekindergarten ELA Professional Development Turnkey Kit: K-2 ELA
- Audience Principals and District Leaders Description Participants will learn Expeditionary Learning’s processes for creating the modules based on the “4 Ts” – targets, topics, texts, and tasks. ...
- Audience Coaches and Teachers Description Coaches and Teachers will deeply examine the process used by Expeditionary Learning to design the grades 3-8 ELA Curriculum. This NTI will enable...
- TUESDAY REGISTRATION SIGN-IN: Pick up your badge anytime between 11:30am and 1:00pm on Tuesday at the registration table located in the lobby of the Cultural Education Center. Lunch is not provided...
- Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 3-8 ELA: Principals Professional Development Turnkey Kit: 3-8 ELA: Teachers
- Network Team Institute Materials Agendas - Schedule of sessions for each day Participant Led Professional Development Sessions (afternoons) OVERVIEW OF TRAINING March 17-20, 2015 Location The March...
- The Network Team Institute is a training program for representatives from school-based Network Teams or BOCES based Network Teams, school leaders and teacher ambassadors from across New York State....