Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- These are the evening presentation materials from the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012: Day One Evening Session (July 9, 2012; Continued from day session): Student Growth Model Day Two...
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation Please choose a category to access the materials. Please note that TLS and CTAC materials are password protected and only available for participants of the Network...
- The Network Team Institute is a training program for representatives from school-based Network Teams or BOCES based Network Teams, school leaders and teacher ambassadors from across New York State....
- Content Areas: Teacher Evaluation for the Non-Calibrated (Novice) Teacher Evaluation for Initially Calibrated (Intermediate) Data Driven Instruction Principal Evaluation: The NYS Principalship Data...
- CCSS Draft District Road Map for 2012-13 - These presentation slides from the July 2012 Network Team Institute provide an overview of the network teams implementation workbook. CCSS APPR and DDI...
- Year Long Draft Curricular Maps in ELA and Mathematics - Contains introductory presentation slides and the draft curricular maps in ELA and Mathematics. Network Teams Toolkit - Contains overview...
- This is the evening presentation from day three of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Positioning ELLs/Bilingual Learners at the Core of the Core
- This is the evening presentation from day two of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Differentiation for Special Education in a Common Core WorldEvaluating...
- Developing Exceptional School Leaders Presentation (with an emphasis on Data Driven Instruction) Facilitator: Paul Bambrick‐Santoyo. July 10-11, 2012 Putting It All Together July 11, 2012...
- This evening presentation, New York State Growth Model for Educator Evaluation 2011-12, was presented on day one of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012.