Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 2 Research Teams Skill Development Time: 90 minutes Description Analyze current research regarding reading foundations in the elementary grades and the use of recommended text lists in the...
- Session 1A Overview of the Modules Time: 60 minutes Description This introductory session is meant for any participants who need a comprehensive overview of the structure and content of the 3-8 ELA...
- Session 1 Addressing Students' Foundational Needs Time: 60 minutes Description Analyze and problem solve systemic issues related to meeting students' reading foundation and other skill needs....
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades K-5 (A Story of Units).
- Audience: Teachers Description Teachers will learn practical strategies for enhancing their comprehensive approach to literacy instruction for all students. In addition, they will learn to adapt...
- Audience: Principals Description Principals will work together to develop a vision for comprehensive literacy instruction and will practice gathering evidence of Common Core aligned instruction using...
- Audience: Network Teams Description Network Team members will receive tools and strategies to help their schools round out and “own” their literacy instruction while still maintaining alignment to...