Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Audience: Teachers and NT Members Description Explain the features and purpose of the Core Proficiencies Units. Identify CCSS aligned curriculum. Identify and correct common errors teachers make when...
- Audience: Principals and NT Members Description This professional development series introduces the Core Proficiencies Unit Series and builds teachers’ capacity to implement each of these units....
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- Audience: Principals & District Leaders Description Session 1: Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Session 2: Impactful PD Rubric Session 3: Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Session 4:...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- Grades 6-8 ELA Common Core Implementation Review - Zip file Participants will assess the current CCSS implementation efforts to determine their current areas of strength and challenges. Participants...
- Grade 6-12 Professional Development materials Video ResourcesClose Reading Strategies with Informational Text by Expeditionary Learning (5th grade)A Protocol for Citing Evidence from Informational...
- Grade 9-12 Professional Development materials Video ResourcesClose Reading Strategies with Informational Text by Expeditionary Learning (5th grade)A Protocol for Citing Evidence from Informational...