Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Professional Development
- Session 4 Prioritizing Adult Learning for 13-14 Time: 10 min Description Organizing and Prioritizing Adult Learning Objectives
- Session 3 Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Time: 50 min Description Negotiating and Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Resources Required Curriculum Modules Evidence Collection Tools
- Session 2 Impactful PD Rubric Time: 10 min Description Orienting to the PD Rubric, applying it to our context Resources Required Impactful PD Rubric
- Session 1 Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Time: 30 min Description Learning about Tom Guskey's levels, applying them to our context Resources Required Presentation Guskey Article
- Overview of Session: What is Mathematical Modeling? Examples of mathematical modeling problems Summary: What mathematical modeling isn't. Why mathematical modeling is so important in school...
- Overview of Session: 1. Standards for Mathematical Practice 2. Progressions Documents - Grades 6-8 & 9-12 3. NYSED Assessment Development 4a. LearnZillion – Grades 6-8 4b. PARCC Model Content...
- Reference Resources Examples of Structure in the Common Core State Standards' Standards for Mathematical Content Progressions Documents for the Common Core Math Standards: Draft 6–8 Progression on...
- Please note that only grades 6-8 materials were made available during the November 2012 Network Team Institute and that these materials are draft versions. Grades 6 Math Professional Development...