Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Network Team Institute: May 13-16, 2013
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 2 (Go to Day One Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 (Go to Day Two Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- Session 1: A Story of Units curriculum overview presentation A Story of Units Curriculum Overview Session Sequence and Roadmap Session 2: Assessment in A Story of Units presentation Assessment in A...
- Session 5: The progression of Visual Models and the System of Algorithms for Numbers in Base Ten Progression in Number and Operations-Base Ten Presentation Progression in Number and Operations-Base...
- The lessons in the NYS modules for grades 3-5 are designed to focus on teaching students to read, write, and speak about complex texts. The instruction outlined in the modules provides a 60-minute...
- In the Common Core, students are challenged to read complex texts to build content knowledge, literacy skills, and academic vocabulary. Each NYS Grades 3–8 ELA module includes one or more “central”...