Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- In Topic B, students explore composition of functions in depth and notice that a composition of a polynomial function with the function f(x) = 1/x gives functions that can be written as ratios of...
- In Topic C students study inverse functions, being careful to understand when inverse functions do and do not exist, working to restrict the domain of a function to produce an invertible function. ...
- Topic A helps students recall how to use special triangles positioned within the unit circle to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine, and tangent at special angles. The unit circle is...
- The graphs of the trigonometric functions are revisited in Topic C. Students visualize these graphs with the aid of the appropriate software and briefly recall how changing various parameters of a...
- In this topic, students extend their understanding of probability, building on work from Grade 11. The multiplication rule for independent events introduced in Grade 11 is generalized to a rule that...