Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Standard III: Instructional Practice
- The teacher frequently uses formative assessment to monitor student learning. Teacher uses student progress to guide instruction and future student work.
- The teacher's question engages students in deeper thinking and requires all students to respond.
- The teacher's question is open in nature and engages all students in deeper thinking and further discussion.
- The teacher's instructional practices engage students at a high level of cognitive challenge. The students interact with the teacher and with peers to solve the problem.
- The teacher's directions are clear to students as she asks them to help her perform the actions in a story. Teacher adjusts student's vocabulary.
- Teacher's directions have been clearly demonstrated to the students using visuals. A procedure is in place for returning to seats.
- Teacher gives clear directions and models the performance for the students.
- Teacher directions and procedures are clear to students as demonstrated by their immediate and focused work.