Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Standard III: Instructional Practice
- Most of teacher's questions are open in nature and engage students in deeper thinking and further discussion about a key vocabulary word. Technique requires responses from many students.
- Teacher responds to students' questions/comments. Responses create an opportunity for students to think more deeply.
- Teacher implements a learning experience that is aligned with learning standards. Students are made aware of the learning goals.
- The instructional practices engage students at an appropriately high level of cognitive challenge. Students interact with the teacher and with peers.
- Teacher checks for understanding and reiterates the directions to students.
- Teacher's directions are clearly stated to students.
- Teacher's directions are clear and modeled for the students.