Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Element III.2
- The teacher's questions are open in nature and engage students in deeper thinking.
- The teacher's question is open in nature and engages all students in developing a solid understanding of the topic at hand.
- Most of teacher's structure engages students in deeper thinking and further discussion about the vocabulary words. The technique requires all students to respond.
- The teacher's spoken and written language is clear and expressive. Content and grammar are accurate. Students offer their own representation of the content.
- The teacher's directions and procedures are clear to students as she walks them through the website they are going to explore.