Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Element III.2
- The teacher's directions and procedures are familiar and clear to students.
- The teacher responds to the student's work and challenges her thinking.
- Teacher's spoken and written language is clear. Content and grammar are accurate. New vocabulary is posted to enhance content understanding.
- Teacher directions and procedures are clear to students. Teacher adjusts explanations to meet struggling students.
- Teacher models a clear procedure for the students, and asks students to complete the procedure.