Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Domain 2: The Classroom Environment
- Both students demonstrate attention to detail and take pride in their work, initiating improvements by trying different set-ups to solve the problem.
- Small-group work is well organized, and students are productively engaged at all times, with students assuming responsibility for productivity. Notice that both students were working on the problem.
- Standards of conduct are clear to all students as they replace their materials. Teacher gently refocuses students.
- Teacher ensures that standards of conduct in pair work are clear to all students by reviewing them in a large group conversation.
- Standards of conduct are clear to all students, with the teacher giving clear directions for the transition.