Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Domain 2: The Classroom Environment
- Teacher uses physical resources skillfully, with space for active learning and a number bonds floor covering.
- Teacher uses physical resources skillfully, and the furniture arrangement provides open space for physically active learning.
- Teacher-student interactions are friendly and demonstrate general caring and respect. Teacher connects the activity to something that is important to the student. The other students in the class are...
- Transitions occur smoothly, with teacher giving instructions for next steps before moving the students into small groups onto the next task.
- Transitions occur smoothly, with little loss of instructional time, as teacher explicitly guides students to cap their markers and moves them to the rug in small groups.
- Transition occurs smoothly as teacher guides students step by step to clean up one activity and to prepare for the next, before moving them to the rug in small groups.
- The teacher guides students quietly back to small groups, creating a quick and smooth transition, with little loss of instructional time.