Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Teacher's feedback to the student is specific, timely and requires the student to explain his thinking.
- Teacher's guided explanation of content is appropriate and connects with the prior knowledge the students have gained in the class.
- Teacher's directions are clear to students and connect to prior work.
- Teacher's directions are clearly stated and the question in posted.
- Transitions occur smoothly, with little loss of instructional time, as students connect with each other without having to be put into groups.
- Transitions occur smoothly, with little loss of instructional time due to clear directions.
- The transition occurs smoothly, with little loss of instructional time.